Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 21:41:55 +0100

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:59 PM, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> How up-to-date are the Ubuntu packages?
>
> Release 3.6.1.  If the timing works out, it looks like we can still get
> 3.6.3 or 3.6.4 (not yet released) into 13.04.

I'm wondering what makes you think that given that the current version
in 13.04 alpha is still 3.6.1?

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Ubuntu has infrastructure
that can fetch code from a repository and automatically build packages
whenever the code changes, and make the packages available via PPA,
see for example https://launchpad.net/~gpredict-team/+archive/daily
This could be an interesting option as there seems to be an increasing
number of people who are interested in using the latest GNU Radio.

Alex