Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 09:38:07 +0100

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 05:33:24AM +0100, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras wrote:
> Well, this is exactly what everyone recommends _not_ to do, they tell, go with
> the latest sources.

Well, we do have crazy release cycles at the moment, and every new
release has *that* critical new feature. This also imposes theoretical
bounds on the quality of the documentation, because it's hard to keep
that up-to-date if the code changes so rapidly.

If the packages were more up-to-date, it would be no problem if people
used them, but right now even the *latest* release often is not enough.

MB

> Ralph.

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)