Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2013

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Google Summer of Code 2013
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:56:30 -0800

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 10:49 AM, Dan CaJacob <address@hidden> wrote:

I have always wanted an auto-magically generated list of references to other blocks/examples that use the block being documented.  I think this would be easy to do in python.  When building the docs, a script could search for instances of each block in other blocks and examples, then insert them as references in the block's documentation.

Great idea.  Let us know if you do any work towards this--I'd be happy to review and see how to integrate it into the main GNU Radio software base.

Johnathan