[Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault using qt gui sink

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segmentation fault using qt gui sink
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 14:47:49 +0100

Sorry, now with example

Hi all,

if I use a qt-gui sink in a flowgraph I get a segmentation fault on the tb.stop() call.
That is a problem as I use this together with a wavfile-sink.

Due to the segfault the wav file header is not written and I have to use a hexeditor to correct the header data to be able to read the samples in a wavfile source.

The segfault even happens if I remove the wavfile-sink.
A small example is attached.

I'm using gnuradio from git together with gentoo 64 bit linux.

Thanks in advance

Volker