Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modulation packet loss

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] modulation packet loss
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 09:09:36 -0400

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 7:07 PM, Patrick Cunniff <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am actually trying to work with the OFDM block and it seems like
> packetization is kind of integrated into the OFDM module. Can you confirm
> this? And do you know where I could find channel coding/FEC examples?
>
> Thanks,
> Pat

They are fairly closely tied together, but you should be able to separate them.

What version of GNU Radio are you using? If you track the master
branch on git, we recently updated the OFDM transmitter
implementation. Martin Braun and Ben Reynwar have done a lot of work
to restructure the code, which might help with what you are
attempting.

Tom