[Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless @ VT conference, GnuRadio Hackfest, and Vaca

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wireless @ VT conference, GnuRadio Hackfest, and Vacancy Announcements
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 12:12:45 -0400

Hello friends.  One of the centers I belong to at Virginia Tech is address@hidden  We run a conference every summer and we are holding it again this summer.

http://www.wireless.vt.edu/symposium/2013/

And I know several of you are attending and we are looking forward to hosting you.

At one time,  before I came to Virginia Tech, I was a regular contributor to GnuRadio  but tapered off to zero around 2010.  You know how Poltergeists are,  WEEE  ARE BACKKKKKK.

We will be hosting GnuRadio Hackfest immediately after the Wireless Symposium and please expect an announcement from GnuRadio folks about that soon.

SPAM FOLLOWS:

Finally,  let me announce that my Center is doing a lot of GnuRadio development both blocks and applications.  We are in a serious hiring phase for members of technical staff,  program managers, etc.

Please visit this web site to see these announcements:

http://www.hume.ictas.vt.edu/vacancies

Bob

--
Bob McGwier
Owner and Technical Director, Allied Communication, LLC