Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some links don't work on wiki page

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some links don't work on wiki page
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:37:14 +0100

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:27:00AM -0400, M. Ranganathan wrote:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/SuggestedReading
>
> Has some links that do not work any longer.
>
> Also, perhaps one can add the excellent coursera class on signal processing as
> an educational resource.
>
> I can update the links if you can give me wiki access.

Thanks, that would certainly help us!

I can't find a user with your name in the database... have you already
registered? If not, please register an account and contact me (on- or
offlist) and I'll give you rights to edit the wiki.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)