Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Very low packet loss rate for the discontinuous B

From: Sahoo, Anirudha
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Very low packet loss rate for the discontinuous BPSK communications- the analysis and looking for solution
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:21:24 -0400

I think it is the same problem I see in gr-digital/ofdm/benchmark_tx and rx.
In discontinuous mode (with bpsk modulation), the first packet of every
burst is always missing at the receiver.

Will appreciate more details on how to fix the problem so that burst mode
works fine.

Should the fix be made in cc layer (like digitial_ofdm* file)?