Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] terminating benckmark_rx.py after TIMEOUT

From: Sahoo, Anirudha
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] terminating benckmark_rx.py after TIMEOUT
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:52:54 -0400

If you are running ofdm benchmark_rx, then the TIMEOUT
comes from digital_ofdm_sampler.cc. I think the timeout
occurs, if the sampler does not get another preamble even after
1000 (this is the value set currently) symbols, then it declares
TIMEOUT and enters STATE_PREAMBLE.

thanks and regards

--Anirudh Sahoo
Advanced Network Technology Div.
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive,
Gaithersburg, MD - 20878
Room - B230, bldg.- 222
Phone- 301-975-4439