Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Need help
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:04:39 -0400

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:56 PM, vamshi krishna dodla <address@hidden> wrote:
can some one send me a flow graph of QPSK transmitter and receiver, this flow graph should include a root raised cosine filter, qpsk generator, multipath channel, additive gaussian noise source, snr estimator and feed back, interpolator, carrier recovery using bandedge filters, timing recovery using poly phs clock sync, lms equalizer, coastas detector.

I tried doing the same but having hard time executing the flow graph.

That's a pretty large ask.

Can you be more specific in the hard time you're having executing your flow graph?  Can you post your flow graph to the internet and link to it?  Is this for simulation or is there hardware in the loop?

You'll probably have a much higher degree of success if you ask specific questions about your (shared) graph instead of asking someone to re-create a graph you're trying to make.

Brian