[Discuss-gnuradio] Redmine, GNU Radio Wiki and LaTeX

From: Brian Padalino
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Redmine, GNU Radio Wiki and LaTeX
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 18:44:34 -0400

I tried looking but I couldn't find a way to inline LaTeX equations on the GNU Radio wiki or if there was some plugin required that wasn't installed?

Something like mathjax support would be great if we could have it, but I am completely out of my element here.  Suggestions?  Ideas?  Am I just being silly and there's already a way to do it?

Brian