Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Async Messages for Tx Timestamps

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Async Messages for Tx Timestamps
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 12:01:04 -0500

> Josh, I like your second solution.  At what point are the control
> messages generated?  Are they generated as the samples are consumed
> by the DUC?

Thats correct, the patches I sent would allow you to get those messages
in a programmatic way. The message is basically a last consumed packet
sequence by the DUC.

Amendment to the last patch to the sequence count gets into the user
payload field in the metadata: http://pastebin.com/8hMVmLV7

> I will try your suggestion and let you know how it works out.  Thanks
> again for your help!

Thanks,
I would be delighted to hear about it.

-josh