[Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm blocks in gnuradio

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ofdm blocks in gnuradio
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:48:10 +0530

Hi,
     I am unable to understand how to connect flag input at the input and output side of insert preamble block in grc. How does that work

secondly there are ofdm blocks called sync pn, ofdm sampler, and ofdm frame acquisition. seperately there is another block called ofdm demodulator which does all the work of previous three mentioned blocks. so how do you use them? instead of using demodulator should we use three block sepearately so as to see the operation better or is there something I am doing wrong.

when I use sync pn, it has two outputs timing offset and freq offset . where should i give those two outputs if i am connecting next to ofdm demodulator block which has only a single input.

In a previous forum the entire ofdm blocks python file is given as src/gnuradio/blks2impl/ofdm.py.

But now it's not there in that directory. where should i find it.

--
Regards
Karan Talasila