[Discuss-gnuradio] grc demodulation

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] grc demodulation
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 19:01:52 +0530

Hi

I have been trying to demodulate a vector of data sent using a file source using qam demodulation on the grc. I am stuck as i don't recieve anything on my output file source. The output file is blank.when I change modulation schemes like gmsk,qam or bpsk or dqpsk, there is a very small change in constellation. But i am not receiving my data back. I have attached my grc file for reference. could you please suggest debugging tips or ideas to get my source file data after demodulation.

--
Regards
Karan Talasila