Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example: rx_samples_to_file.py

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example: rx_samples_to_file.py
Date: Mon, 06 May 2013 11:08:26 -0400

Yes I am using the command: uhd::usrp::multi_usrp::make(args) passing the IP addresses of the three N200 boards. Moreover I check the boards synch using usrp->get_time_synchronized () which returns true but still the sinusoids are not temporally alligned. A colleague raised an arguement the even though the boards' clcok are synch the daughter boards may introduce phase shift. Is this arguement valid? I am using DB DBSRX2.

Many thanks,

Zo

PS. Thanks for recommending GRC but I am more confortable to work under windows with MSVC.
So, rx_samples_to_file isn't actually a Gnu Radio component, but an example program that's part of UHD.

Just in the interests of pedanticism, if you're going to be going that route, further questions should probably be posted to usrp-users,
  not here.

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator