[Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version nr in next branch

From: Hans Van Ingelgom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC version nr in next branch
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:18:15 +0200

Hello,

I've been testing the next branch a bit, and saw that when I run grc I get: Welcome to GNU Radio Companion 3.6.1git-1904-ga4532110. Is that normal? I did compile master before that by accident.

I did discover that in version() of runtime_swig.py
the documentation still says:
return version string defined in configure.ac

So is probably related to the switch to cmake.

Greetings,
Hans.