Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Wx Gui FFT

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Wx Gui FFT
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 04:38:06 +1000

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:01 AM, Mike Jameson <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm having the same trouble on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS x64 after playing with the AMD/ATI drivers.

The quick solution is to add the following to ~/.gnuradio/config.conf :

[wxgui]
style=nongl

This works, but the non-GL sinks are terribly out-of-date, and the only reason we haven't removed them from the codebase is that they provide this important fallback when OpenGL is not working on a user's machine.

I'd like to understand more about the actual problem--I only use 12.04 and 12.10 so I can't duplicate it.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services