Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about building gnuradio on mac os x lion behind a

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about building gnuradio on mac os x lion behind a firewall
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 15:48:11 -0400

Hi swrangsar - I'm the MacPorts maintainer for the GNU Radio related ports.
MacPorts can install all of this (GNU Radio, UHD, osmosdr for RTL devices), and
should work correctly with Mac OS X Lion.  I generally recommend against
simultaneously using MacPorts and any other means of installing dependencies
(e.g., via Homebrew of Fink), but this can be made to work.  I would have
expected Homebrew and Fink to provide a GNU Radio and UHD install, too, so
maybe that is worth looking into.  If you do decide to use MacPorts, and have
issues, send me an email off-list and I'll help you work through the issues.
Good luck! - MLD