Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Test Results on gnuradio-3.6.5 & exe extensions

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Test Results on gnuradio-3.6.5 & exe extensions
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 15:44:31 +0200

On Sun, Jun 02, 2013 at 11:52:51AM +0530, vsrk sarma wrote:
> I just built and installed gnuradio-3.6.5 on HP-Compaq nx-5115 with Ubuntu
> 13.04.
>
> Following two tests failed out of 239: qa_udp_source_sink and qa_ofdm_txtrx

Can you please send the output of
$ ctest -V -R udp_source
and
$ ctest -V -R ofdm_txrx

> Errors while running Ctest: Error 8
>
> Are test failures because as I have no hardware connected?

No.

> I set -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=$HOME/gnuradio

Make sure you're PATHs are all correct if you do that.

> Another strange observation is that all .py files in various examples folders
> have exe extensions,( e.g. dial_tone.py.exe). Is there an abnormality?

I'm not entirely sure if you're being serious, but just in case: That's
normal. I doubt that any binary on your system has such an extension,
given you're on Ubuntu.

MB
--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)