Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] It has begun

From: Michael Ossmann
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [GSoC] It has begun
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 17:21:46 -0600

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 01:14:18AM +0200, Shashank Gaur wrote:

> The aim is to develop a bridge between GNU Radio and Wireshark which
> would result into analysis of packets.

I recommend contacting Mike Kershaw (dragorn of the Kismet project) and
Mike Ryan (known for recent work on Bluetooth Low Energy security) to
coordinate efforts.  They are actively working on a general purpose
interface for delivering real-time data from various software sources to
Wireshark.  Email me if you need their email addresses.

Mike