Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get started with python in gnuradio

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how to get started with python in gnuradio
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 22:22:49 -0500

suppose your python file is run.py.
In terminal, just use  ./run.py in the directory where the file is placed.

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:48 PM, vamshi krishna dodla <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all
It would be very helpful to me if some one tells me how to get started with python in gnu radio.I see an entire page dedicated to python programming but it does not say anything about getting started.Please don't say to use #!/usr/bin/env /python part in that page.Any link to how to get started with an example would be helpful.

--
Thanks & Regards
Vamshi Krishna Dodla