Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] issue with precog with new grextras

From: Yogesh Dahiya
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] issue with precog with new grextras
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 22:43:49 +0530

Hey
I have been reading your source code and wikki. I am getting comfortable with notion of blobs and msg passing. Your simple_mac and fhss engine are good examples of block abstraction. I am working on writing mac for cognitive radio myself. I want to create my own blocks and use concepts blobs and msg passing. I tried Josh's gr-compat it did'nt work. So is there a way i can get that gr.block and blob  part of old gr-extras without reverting back to older version.
Thanks