[Discuss-gnuradio] EPRS Reciver

From: Weiqing Li
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] EPRS Reciver
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:18:05 -0400

Hi all,

I just started to work with GNURadio and USRP and am wondering if anyone have already implemented a receiver for GPRS signals? I have searched the mail archives and saw some discussions in 2003 and 2009 but then it was not implemented. If it is not implemented, can someone points me to the right direction as where to start to build such a decoder? I am new to GNURadio and signal processing so any advice would be wonderful.

Thank you,

Weiqing Li