[Discuss-gnuradio] WX Scope Sink unalligned signals

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX Scope Sink unalligned signals
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:21:11 +0200

Hi all (again) guys,

Basicaly I was designing block for sampling digital pulses after demodulation, and wanted to see the moments of sampling by generating signal of zeros and 1 in the moment of sampling. The problem is when I store both input and output signal in files and run GRC to see them both in the same scope sink, they are not alligned. Even If i set two file sources with the same file and watch the same signal in single Scope sink they are not alligned.
Any idea how to allign them?

Many thanks

--
Nemanja Savić