Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio

From: Favati
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 19:52:29 +0200

I find it's vastly more convenient to do that stuff in my .bashrc than
to type it manually every time I start a shell or launch a command...

sure, but before making changes to my .bashrc, i usually try the manual way before.

Have you tried "sudo ldconfig"?

yes, but i get the same error....today i've tryed to install gnuradio (of course using the script) on another fresh machine (x64, like mine), and i get the same exact error.
Is there any other things to try?

Many thanks