Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] correlator in gnuradio

From: Nathan West
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] correlator in gnuradio
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:56:55 -0400

Just a sanity check here... let's say your access code is 001100 and your threshold is 3. Then you receive 0001010000.
So clearly the received access code is "001010" with 2 errors. As bits stream through you'll have more than one instance where there are <= 3 bit errors (output is 0023210000), which would explain your result if you're not watching out for this. Have you checked the output to make sure something like this isn't happening with your implementation?

If that's not the issue do you have any qa check with your block? If none of this helps then maybe posting your code somewhere will help.

-Nathan