Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUIs are not showing in 'master'
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 10:19:02 -0700

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

So fixing the init call as above with "attribList=attribList" should fix a bug that might effect all implementations.  If the prior commit worked on OSX, and I believe it did, then this version should too since all it does differently is fix this one bug.  Nice catch, Sylvain!

I would encourage other Linux & Windows users to try out this fix, to make sure it works across all major platforms. - MLD

I've restored Balint's original fix, added the one line change from Sylvain, and merged it into maint/master.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services