Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio master on Debian testing/jessie - experi

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio master on Debian testing/jessie - experiences?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 14:43:47 +0200

Hi,

> Should work fine.

That is right. Gnuradio and uhd compiled just fine, grc starts (I just must
find the procedure that generates the grc shortcut in the menu like with
Marcus' script for Ubuntu) I did not do any tests if communication to the
USRP1 works, but I expect it to do so.

Again I have problems to compile gnuradio 3.4.2 for OpenTBTS; maybe from
wrong sdcc version, but this belongs onto another list.

Will be fun to have a 10" Intel i5 CPU tablet PC with fully working
gnuradio!

> Tom

Ralph.