[Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.4.2 sdcc issue...

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.4.2 sdcc issue...
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 06:42:42 +0200

Hi,

To get OpenBTS up and running together with the USRP1 I need gnuradio 3.4.2.
These instructions here

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/UsingLibusrpWith3_5

are a good way to go, did this several times with (K)Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32
bit. Now on a new machine I need to use Debian Jessie 64 bit, to get all the
hardware support I need for the new PC. Latest gnradio 3.7 is no problem at
all, but the above mentioned old version does not build. The configure
command from the website stops after a while, complaining that no sdcc is
available. In fact it is installed, but version 3.2, unlike the old system,
where 2.9 is installed.

Is this the reason for the issue, would installing 2.9 fix this? Then I
would need to search the sdcc site how to do this :) I am not a Linux pro,
so I avoid such stunts as long as possible...

Ralph.

--

Ralph A. Schmid
Mondstr. 10