[Discuss-gnuradio] Why do i get "no module named wxgui" error

From: Lakhan Shiva
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Why do i get "no module named wxgui" error
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 15:52:14 +0530

Hello, I am pretty new to gnu radio, trying to learn it asap and start developing apps. I am very interested in it.

When i try to execute the usrp wfm receive python file i get the following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./usrp_wfm_rcv.py", line 25, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import slider, powermate
ImportError: No module named wxgui

Though i have gr-wxgui folder in my gnuradio directory i get this error. I have wx python installed on my pc too. Whatever the solution is please guide me step by step. Thanks in advance!