Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestion: Avoid using https in Pybombs recipes

From: M Dammer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Suggestion: Avoid using https in Pybombs recipes
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:05:13 +0100

Michael you are right. I checked the svn repos that do not work and it
looks as they or even the whole cgran.org archive has moved to only
https access anyway. Yes, it would be good if certificate validation
would work in an easy way. I am saying easy, because using SSL etc. from
the commandline can be complicated - hence my initial request.