Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A new SDR on Kickstarter

From: Andrew Back
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A new SDR on Kickstarter
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:02:15 +0100

Hi Farhad,

On 1 August 2013 03:50, Farhad Abdolian <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Michael,
> You did a great job, my application is pure signal processing and signal
> analysis. I don't know if I could go for 8bits and 20MHz,
>
> I am seriously thinking about making a small adapter board for the MyriadRF
> and connect it to my Zedboard (http://myriadrf.org/)
> It is going to be more expensive, but it is more suitable for my need.

Such an adapter board is in development and if you check the Myriad-RF
website around September there should be an announcement.

> But, I may change my mind and purchase one just for comparison.

I think both have their own particular strengths and I imagine you'd
be far from the only person with one (or more) of each.

Cheers,

Andrew

Disclosure: I recently joined the Myriad-RF project as community manager.

--
Andrew Back
http://carrierdetect.com