Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD control block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD control block
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 12:32:49 +0200

Hi Harry Zhang,

UHD in general not related to GRAS.
I don't know either a UHD control nor a status block. Are you referring to the UHD USRP source/sink blocks? However, if you're trying to use any UHD related functionality, you will need to compile GNURadio with UHD support, therefore have the UHD headers somewhere Cmake will find them (thus enabling gr-uhd).

If I got you wrong, don't hesitate to say :)

Greetings
Marcus

Hi,
I install the GRAS. But I can't find the UHD status block or UHD control
block in GRC. How can I use them? Is there any example about using UHD
control block?
Thanks in advance.