|Subject:||Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: GNU Radio help|
|Date:||Mon, 05 Aug 2013 22:38:08 +0200|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20130625 Thunderbird/17.0.7|
Hi Vaibhav Rayanade,
your rx sees zero bytes, meaning that the packet decoder does not see any valid packets.
That basivally means it can't decode anything... this can imply a lot of things that happened between
the tx and the rx USRP, including:
- path loss,
- clipping due to high gain,
- frequency offset between LOs of tx and rx USRP,
- wrong antenna for carrier frequency (125 MHz is _kind of_ low... 1/2\lambda is 1.2m),
- wrong frequency for daughterboard (only mixing daughterboard supporting 125MHz rx+tx is wbx to my knowledge, you have one of these?),
- evil multipath, path loss, all kinds of fading, and all the other effects you expect on an RF channel.
On 08/05/2013 08:13 PM, vaibhav rayanade wrote:
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|