Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cannot import gnuradio.extras after reinstall the latest gnuradio
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 11:23:05 +0200

Hi,

Will it be possible to install gras into a system that already has an
installed gnuradio version, latest 3.7 build, or is it recommended to remove
the single gr 3.7 installation before building gras? If the latter is
recommended, will I run into trouble with other tools that depend on
gnuradio, or is this not an issue? gr-osmosdr, gqrx and similar stuff comes
in my mind...

Ralph.