Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Xlate FIR filter broken in gr 3.7

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Xlate FIR filter broken in gr 3.7
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 13:43:34 -0700

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Stephen Harrison <address@hidden> wrote:

I agree.. the new way is more intuitive

I have to admit that when the OP filed the bug I went and tested the block with a quick GRC flowgraph, and intuitively put in the "center freq" value without thinking about it, and saw that it worked correctly.  So maybe the change by Tom was intentional in order to correct to the current way of doing it.  Going from 3.6 to 3.7 would have been a good time to do it.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services