[Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Display Freezes

From: tom sutherland
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Display Freezes
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 16:10:47 -0700 (PDT)

I notice for some reason the scope display goes dim and seems to continue to display signals but you can not change any sliders or change scope tabs and if you try to stop it from the scope display(pressing the X in the upper left corner) it says " The window, "My Scope" is not responding. Forcing this application to quit will cause you to lose any unsaved changes."  I have a throttle in the flow graph. This behavior seems to happen after adding a block to the flow graph, it doesn't just suddenly appear.
Thanks...Tom