Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do anyone know how to add pilot to sub-carrier in

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Do anyone know how to add pilot to sub-carrier in benchmark ofdm example??
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:59:48 +0800

Thanks for you reply, Martin. But seem some blocks in GRC example is not compatible with the blocks in original benchmark ofdm example, I am supposed that I need major modification if I use it.

2013/8/27 Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden>
On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 07:04:21PM +0800, Yingjie Chen wrote:
> Thanks in advance.
>

> I am currently using Gnuradio 3.6.  I want to use pilot to trace the phase
> offset in each ofdm symbol. However, I cannot see any pilot  is added  in ofdm
> benchmark example. Is there any example or project that has already implemented
> pilot to trace phase offset? If no, which block should I locate to do the least
> modification.

There is a detailed explanation in the manual.
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/page_ofdm.html

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)