Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX FFT in 3.7 (master)

From: Ian Buckley
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX FFT in 3.7 (master)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:45:18 -0700

So none else currently has any problems with WX GUI FFT functionality in 3.7 at  head of master? (c1f0b50d1d5a817c98130726997ba284ea980d95)
I'd be grateful if someone could try the attached test case flow graph and see if they can reproduce these (incorrect) results http://ianbuckley.net/fft3.7_test.png

I was expecting something very close to this output from 3.6: http://ianbuckley.net/fft3.6_test.png

-Ian

On Aug 26, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Ian Buckley <address@hidden> wrote:

Anyone else seeing weirdness in WX FFT under 3.7?

I'm running a simple baseband loopback test on development hardware using BasicRX/BasicTX, passing CW's out and back again.
When I use my normal flow graph that's WX GUI based I see large skirts on the CW's and a large magnitude bounce in the noise floor that's proportional in frequency to the CW freq.
When I build the same functionality entirely using QT widgets all looks as it should do.

address@hidden

-Ian