Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segfaults when executing flowgraph.

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Segfaults when executing flowgraph.
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 17:56:10 -0400

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Stephen Harrison
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Version 3.7, Scientific Linux, not through a VM.

Only thought is a bad or strangely compiled version of Boost.

The last is related to an OSX problem Michael and I ran into yesterday
where Boost was compiled by a much older version of GCC (4.2) than GNU
Radio (4.8) and causing problems.

But I have no experience with Scientific Linux.

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4