[Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon13 Hardware Giveaway!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRCon13 Hardware Giveaway!
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 21:57:48 -0400

We are pleased to announce that we have received a number of hardware
donations for various SDR vendors and will be giving them away at
GRCon!

We will hold a raffle at the end of the conference and all attendees
not affiliated with the hardware manufacturers are eligible to win. We
will provide details at the start of the conference.

So what can you hope to win if you attend the conference?

 - Ettus Research USRP B200
 - Fairwaves UmTRX
 - Great Scott Gadgets HackRF
 - Lime Micro MyriadRF
 - Loctronix A-2300

That is some incredibly good gear!

And keep alert, we might have a few other surprises for you...

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4