[Discuss-gnuradio] File sink

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] File sink
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 11:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have an application where I observe real time display of some bands. What I
want to do is make a FIFO/Buffer where the data can be stored simultaneously
and with a push button 'rewind' I can access the immediate past 15 sec data.

So basically I want to know how to make a such file sink, which can store
just immediate past 15 sec data.

gr_file_sink keeps increasing the size while gr_head stops after taking a
fixed number of samples.