Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.

From: M Dammer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio-Companion Documentation.
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 16:24:08 +0100

I just had the experience of how much the documentation build process can slow down the build in general. So I think a flag that can be set/unset during the pybombs configuration / reconfiguration process is a good idea. And it would make it easier for new users who a: most likely want documentation and b: do not want to edit recipes etc.

Mark