[Discuss-gnuradio] Still missing gnuradio-runtime in OOT modules...

From: Achilleas Anastasopoulos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Still missing gnuradio-runtime in OOT modules...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 19:37:02 -0400

I have the latest master installed and tested on a 64bit Fedora 18 .
When I generate an OOT module with gr_modtool i still cannot build/compile,
since I get the error

-- checking for module 'gnuradio-runtime'
--   package 'gnuradio-runtime' not found
-- Could NOT find GNURADIO_RUNTIME (missing:  GNURADIO_RUNTIME_LIBRARIES)

when I cmake it.

I followed the instructions for copying the FindGnuradioRuntime.cmake file
as suggested in a previous post but it still does not work for me...

Any suggestions?

thanks
Achilleas