Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while building openLTE code on USRP

From: Dincer Beken
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error while building openLTE code on USRP
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:21:18 +0000

Sorry but I think I mailed to early.

On a normal gnuradio distribution from the build-gnuradio.py -m” code on Fedora, I did not experience the problems while build and install.

I am checking out the code right now..

Regarding OSMO and RTL-SDR, I did understand it like the libraries can detect and work with USRP, so that’s probably clear, too.

When using those libraries with USRP, are there any specific changes that I should make for some blocks etc.?

Regards,

Dincer