[Discuss-gnuradio] Bug? grc xml file throws error when <param> elements

From: Jared Clements
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Bug? grc xml file throws error when <param> elements out of order
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:46:54 -0600

I'm getting the following error when opening gnuradio-companion on my
hand-coded blocks:

ERROR:VALID:DTD_NOT_PCDATA: Element block was declared #PCDATA but
contains non text nodes

I'm seeing it when I do the following in the xml file:

  <param>
    <name>vlen</name>
    <key>vlen</key>
    <type>int</type>
    <value>128</value>
  </param>

When I correct the block to look like this:

  <param>
    <name>vlen</name>
    <key>vlen</key>
    <value>128</value>
    <type>int</type>
  </param>

The error goes away.  Is this expected behavior?  The only difference
is how I order the tags inside the param blocks.

Jared