Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to work with a limited sample

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to work with a limited sample
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 23:50:16 +0200

Hi Gui,

that's how most sample sources work anyway.
So just find the source that suits your needs best (in your case: Wav
file source), connect it to your signal processing blocks and run the
flowgraph. It will stop when the source signals that it's done, which
will happen when the file end is reached.

Happy Hacking!
Marcus