[Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically set sample rate

From: rmsrms1987
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically set sample rate
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 07:43:40 -0700 (PDT)

This might be a trivial question, but I did some searching around and could
not find anything.  Is there any way to dynamically set the sample rate in a
"top_block" file without stopping the program and restarting it? Say I have
the USRP sampling at 100KHz, then after 30 seconds would it be possible to
change the sample rate to 200KHz.  Thank you very much in advance.