Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 20:23:45 +0200

Hi,

After cleaning everything still the message:

/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
`bladerf_fpga_version'
/usr/local/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so: undefined reference to
`bladerf_fw_version'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [gqrx] Error 1
address@hidden:~/gqrx$

I have no idea what I should do to resolve this...

Ralph.