Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:46:10 -0400

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 10:17 AM, Michael Dickens
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Now that gnuradio.org is back up, we just need someone to populate the wiki
> page on coprocessors ... I think the chair was from Sandia National Labs ..
> don't remember his name now.  I'll take a shot at this page in the next
> couple of days if nobody else gets there; quite a bit on my queue just right
> now. - MLD

It's Justin Ford from SNL that was leading this group. He was in touch
with me last night saying that he'd update the wiki soon. I'm actually
going to take his slides that he presented in the wrap-up session
right now and put them on that page for a start.

The next big question is how is each GRWG going to be communicate with
each other. The Wiki is the best place for more permanent ideas and
documentation about each WG, but there needs to be a coordinated
effort for communicating among the interested members. And it might
not be the same solution for each of the WGs. This is a topic of next
week's dev call if anyone wants to weigh in.

Tom